We Treat the Symptoms ... We Provide the Cure.
After we test, analyze and diagnose, our CME Transformer Field Service offers the prognosis of the problem and treatment for curing the problem rather than just treating the symptoms. Our standards are designed to extend the life of your transformers based on our MaxLife philosophy. Ournational network of service providers will provide the field service to our exacting standards. Once the work is complete, we retest, serving as your service advocate throughout the process.
C-Chemical is the oil, what the oil does, what it tells us about the condition of the transformer and what needs to be done to maximize it. It includes contaminates that can destroy the paper, moisture that can fail the unit, and chemical measures to prevent deterioration and repair portions of current damage.
- Full Oil Processing: degassing, reclamation, vacuum filling, hot oil cleaning
- Processing Temperature, vacuum level, flow rates, filter media, energized or de-energized
- Set times
- Processing equipment specifications
- Key tests and required results
M-Mechanical is the condition of the paper (the life of the transformer), the tank walls, the conductors, the bushings, the gauges, the LTC, etc.
- Full Mechanical Repairs including Assembly and LTCs
- Gasketing, Torque settings, parts sourcing, ….
E-Electrical is the efficiency and condition of the transformer which can be detected by electrical testing, and of course the need to monitor the electrical loading of the transformer.
- Full Transformer Electrical Testing
- Including routine and reactive
- Acceptable readings, temperature specifications
- Pre and post protection testing
It is always your decision to use who you wish to treat the symptoms of your transformer problems, but only S D Myers CME Transformer Field Service will effectively solve the problem to our MaxLife standards.
We heard you!
We're back and better than ever!