Upcoming Training Dates
This class explains the theory of load tap changing and identifies the various types and styles of tap changers, their components, and sequences of operation. Additionally, this class discusses monitoring, inspections, and testing required for developing an intelligent preventative load tap changer (LTC) maintenance program.
What You'll Learn
- Identify the purpose of load tap changers.
- Identify load tap changer components.
- Identify the sequence of operation, including those with vacuum interrupters.
- Learn monitoring and testing procedures.
- Review of inspection and testing procedures.
- Develop a preventative maintenance program for LTCs.
This course is also available as customer on-site training or an elective.