This course track is for risk and reliability professionals who are responsible for corporate, regional, or multi-site equipment reliability.
The courses featured under Program Management are for risk and reliability professionals who are responsible for standard fleet maintenance practices, loss management, management of corporate equipment assets and risk, and are charged with achieving their organization’s strategic objectives.
After taking the sessions listed in this section, successful course participants will be able to:
· Ensure equipment reliability
· Eliminate or decrease risks of unplanned downtime
· Reduce total cost of operations and maintenance
· Standardize maintenance procedures throughout the corporation
· Extend the reliable life of transformers and related assets
· Increase return on investments
Start with Transformer Lifecycle Management, an advanced course that supplies the tools needed to successfully plan and manage the lifecycle of the transformer, from specification and purchasing to overall risk and asset management.