Our consulting team offers engineered solutions to problems encountered in protecting and extending the life of your transformer.
Whether chemical, mechanical and/or electrical testing evaluations, our experience qualifies us to provide the following engineering and consulting reports and services:
- Transformer failure investigations
- Assessment of moisture status of transformers
- Condition of insulation and oil of transformers
- Remaining life of transformers
- Evaluations of the stability of your system
- Contingency plans for transformer failure
- Identifying the qualifications of your suppliers
We offer five assessment plans providing the following evaluation reports:
- Maintenance Assessment Report: The MAR is a simple but effective tool for a broad summary of a transformer’s current state and what can be done to remedy problems.
- Condition Assessment: An in-depth study for critical units varying in size, voltage class, and application; the condition assessment provides a chemical, mechanical and electrical evaluation, maintenance and repair plans, and a risk assessment.
- Fleet Status Summary: A summary of all your units – customized to meet your needs.
- System Assessment: An evaluation of supporting equipment often including a one-line diagram.
- Moisture Management Assessment: The MMA is a summary of all your units focused primarily on moisture issues. Includes recommendations to restore reliability.