Who do you trust to diagnose the condition of your most valuable asset, your power transformer?
Not all inspection and testing services are the same. SDMyers provides integrated site inspections with expert test interpretations and recommendations for the best solution for your transformer’s condition. As your analytical testing lab, we’ll not only provide you with accurate test results but we have a team of diagnostic technicians that will conduct an in-depth visual inspection of your substation and your transformer at the time of sampling.
Why SDMyers for Inspections and Sampling?
- Standardized sampling procedures
- Mobile technicians receive over 300 hours of training including PPE, MSHA, OSHA and NFPA 70E training
- In-depth visual inspection of your transformer and your substation with optional IR scanning
- Documentation of transformer and substation condition with photos and inspection report (viewable on the Transformer Dashboard)
Why SDMyers for Analytical Testing?
- We’ve seen every type of transformer condition, size, class, and use – nationwide
- Member of several standards organizations including: IEEE, ASTM, IEC, SMRP
- Lab technicians receive ongoing and continuous job training
- Database of over 37 million test data points
Customers can be assured that all of our lab testing procedures and methods are conducted in accordance with ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) standards, the globally recognized leader in the development and delivery of international voluntary consensus standards.